- The high precision NSV102AM meets your demands for die & mold machining of automotive, mechanic and electronic industries.
- Specially designed for die & mold industry. With perfect machine structure, high controllability and stability, it builds excellent cutting accuracy. High-speed and stable operation not only significantly reduce tryout time but also speed up developing process.
Isolated Direct Drive Spindle
- The unique IDD spindle with speed of up to 12,000 rpm and ceramic bearings offer low spindle vibration and optimal heat isolation
- High performance spindle motor of 30HP output
- Result in excellent surface finish while maximizing both spindle and tool life under hard milling conditions.
Built-in Motorized Spindle (Opt.)
- Maximum spindle speed: 20,000 rpm
- Special spindle collet system
- Rear Bearing Floating Design
- Micro Oil-air Lubrication System
- Double Contact Spindle Taper (BBT40)
High Rigidity Structural Design
- X/Y/Z axes equipped with the roller type linear guideways and wide ball screw that maximize aluminum chip disposal during processing
- Extra Large Delta Machine Column
- Double-nut Ball Screw with High Performance Axial Servo Motor
- Roller Type Guideways on All Axes
- Wide Distance Between Guideways
- Advanced design with reinforced body structure through FEM analysis, the NSV series offers superb cutting performance and reduced vibration to meet the highest machining demand.
Column Mounted Design
- Minimizes the Vibration During Tool Change
- Standard 30T Tool Magazine
- 48/60T Servo Driven Tool Magazine (opt.)
- Automatic Chip Shield
|Antal verktyg||30 (48, 60) st|
|Rörelseområde X, Y, Z||1020, 600, 600 mm|